On behalf of the EcoLogistics project, ICLEI organized the webinar: Introduction to Sustainable Urban Freight Transport on Tuesday 5 March 2019 from 15:00 – 16:00 (IST), 10:30-11:30 (CET).
Globally, urban freight represents up to 25 percent of urban vehicles, takes up to 40 percent of motorized road space and contributes to up to 40 percent of urban transport-related CO2emissions.
The webinar was hosted by Himanshu Raj of ICLEI, with distinguished speakers including:
- Ian Wainwright, Future City Logistics (On Behalf Of Smart Freight Centre)
- Ashish Rao Ghorpade, Deputy Director, ICLEI South Asia
- Parthaa Bosu, Independent expert (urban freight transport)
Further resources mentioned in the webinar:
- EcoLogistics city profile (Click here to download the report)
- Green Freight India (Click here to download the report)
If you have questions on the webinar, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.